Premium all inclusive - your views ? & Poll

Are you in favour of NCL's new Premium all inclusive  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of NCL's new Premium all inclusive

• Yes
    • NO - i want choice
    • Not bothered

This seems to be a thread for non-USA pax ?

A pre-explanation of "Premium all inclusive" (Al) would have sufficed,

before I got sucked in to reading this Poll/Thread .

Hmmmm - and what about the hundreds of thousands of threads WE filter daily which are USA relevant and non relevant to the UK?

I am not usually one to speak against an American post - but seriously????? :eek:

Hmmmm - and what about the hundreds of thousands of threads WE filter daily which are USA relevant and non relevant to the UK?

I am not usually one to speak against an American post - but seriously????? :eek:

Misunderstandings...

My condolences to you, about all the US stuff.:o

I just didn't understand the abbreviation "Al" ...my bad.

BTW, we will be in Southampton, again, next spring.

I love you.

Michael

Thats without port taxes or gratuities just been on the website

With port charges and the 18% service charge for UBP, it comes out to $1,123.91 per person, which with the OBC is as I said, roughly half the price of the Premium AI.

Can you price a US departure cruise and compare both prices?

For example 4 people in a balcony cabin on Getaway July 15th 2018 [emoji12]

Actually. Just the NCL.com price would suffice [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm an American expat living in Europe with credit cards in various currencies and residence addresses in various countries, so I have several options when it comes to booking. Booking the Premium AI in continental Europe or the UK is roughly twice the price of booking through the US with the UBP, even after factoring in gratuities, etc.

With the help of a fellow poster I contacted a US based TA for a quote for our 2018 Summer cruise.

$5163.88 plus $391.72 DSC = $5555.60 = £4333.00

This includes UBP and dining package.

Same booking on NCL.CO.UK is £4184

So the US booking is £149 more expensive than booking Premium AI. (The only difference is approx. $25 tax on the free dining plan on the US booking)

I don't drink. Therefore, having alcohol included in the base price would be a real problem for me. I have no problem with automatic inclusion of the gratuities, since we always pay them anyway. But I don't think NCL should be charging a penalty to non-drinkers, which is what the all-inclusive would do.

With the help of a fellow poster I contacted a US based TA for a quote for our 2018 Summer cruise.

$5163.88 plus $391.72 DSC = $5555.60 = £4333.00

This includes UBP and dining package.

Same booking on NCL.CO.UK is £4184

So the US booking is £149 more expensive than booking Premium AI. (The only difference is approx. $25 tax on the free dining plan on the US booking)

And for the sailing I noted earlier, booking through the US (which I did) was roughly half the price of Premium AI. So all this tells us is that the cost difference varies by sailing, which most of us already knew.

I don't drink. Therefore, having alcohol included in the base price would be a real problem for me. I have no problem with automatic inclusion of the gratuities, since we always pay them anyway. But I don't think NCL should be charging a penalty to non-drinkers, which is what the all-inclusive would do.

Totally agree!

NCL should allow you to "trade" alcohol package for shore excursions in the equivalent amount for non drinkers.

MARAPRINCE