Sky Departure Time from Havana changes?

packfanmn

Hi -

Looking at the 4 day cruise on the Sky to Havana. There is an overnight in Havana, and the next day the departure for GSC varies. Many of the dates it departs to Havana at 5pm, but some are 2pm, and of course the week I want to go (10/14) it departs at 12pm (noon)? Anyone know why there is such a variation of times? I prefer to have a near full second day to tour Cuba.

Since they haven't started the Havana itineraries yet, I'm not sure a definitive answer exists for this specific question. It's possible that the time changes to accommodate other ships calling in Havana on the dates with earlier departures, or otherwise some part of the agreement with the port in Havana needs the ship out by noon. Other than that, I'm not sure what it could be that influences the departure time this far out. I doubt big cruise ships need to worry about tides/currents affecting whether they need to leave early to make their next port on time.