MI CASA ES SU CASA - YOUR PRIVATE BEACH GETAWAY excursion out of Mexico

smith7869

I have not done this excursion, but i highly recommend Nachi Cocom if you're looking for a private beach getaway. Nachi only lets 100 people a day in, so you would need to book your reservation online now. They ask for a small deposit and you pay the rest when you get there. It's a fabulous beach, all inclusive, $55 person, plus optional add ons. It's just a short taxi ride from the port. It was about $20 each way. (We had 4 in our group.) We had a FABULOUS time and I really cant wait to go back.

Plus you're not paying the ridiculous carnival price for an excursion. :cool:

That would be a great price. However, its our first cruise. I am so worried we will not get back in time and be left..

what time does your ship leave? Beach clubs in Coz close around 5P Coz time which just happens to be ship time for the Triumph.

Taxis are right there. You'll have no problem getting back to the ship.

Also there are any number of pay-as-you-go beach clubs along the west side. Paradise Beach (which also has a pool), Playa San Francisco, Carlos and Charlies, Mr Sanchos (which has pools and an All Inclusive package with separate area), Playa Palancar (further south but typically quieter and good food and drink).

While I haven't seen reviews of this particular excursion, I can say that it's right along the same strip of beach as Nachi, maybe just a kilometer or so further south, between Nachi and Playa Palancar.

That would be a great price. However, its our first cruise. I am so worried we will not get back in time and be left..

As long as you left Nachi i'd say 2 hours earlier than you're supposed to be back at the ship, you'll be perfectly fine! When you're ready to leave all you have to do is tell your attendant and they will call up a cab for you. When we went i think we left around 2 and got back to the port in plenty of time. We did a bit of shopping before we got back on the ship.

I know it can be scary to do an excursion that isn't carnival based (this was the first one for me), but as long as your mindful of the time you'll be good to go!

I've read several times in other threads that both Nachi Cocom and Mr. Sancho's both have taxi's lined up outside all the time waiting to take people back to the cruise dock. Many people have said they never have an issue getting a taxi or even waiting on a taxi as they are always outside ready to go.

I've read several times in other threads that both Nachi Cocom and Mr. Sancho's both have taxi's lined up outside all the time waiting to take people back to the cruise dock. Many people have said they never have an issue getting a taxi or even waiting on a taxi as they are always outside ready to go.

That may depend on what time you're leaving, at least at Nachi. When we left there wasn't a line of cabs waiting. But it only took maybe 5 minutes for one to show up. I'm sure that cabs are always close by, if not waiting. :)