Princess Lounges & Bars - No Video???

Thrak

Princess used to have info on their various lounges/bars online. One could check out the ship info and there would be panoramic videos showing Explorers, Wheelhouse, Adagio, etc. I can no longer find that sort of info on the Princess site. They have clickable links for various items but none of them give me that sort of info anymore. The only place I find any reference to Explorers, Wheelhouse, or Adagio is on the deck plans. Am I just losing my mind or is this info really no longer on the Princess site?

Look no further than right here on Cruise Critic. Here are their pictures of the Royal Princess, for example, including 360s. I assume most if not all of the other ships have similar photo sites.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/wheelhouse-bar-229690/

Hopefully the above URL will actually get posted since it's their own site.

Look no further than right here on Cruise Critic. Here are their pictures of the Royal Princess, for example, including 360s. I assume most if not all of the other ships have similar photo sites.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/royal-princess-400/wheelhouse-bar-229690/

Hopefully the above URL will actually get posted since it's their own site.

I find it very odd that Princess has removed all of the links to those informational videos. Absolutely nothing at all on their site about the lounges anymore.

It is pretty short on the bars, but maybe this is what you are looking for?

http://www.princess.com/cruise-tips-vacation-ideas/video/cruise-ships/

Scroll down and there is a video for each ship.

Thanks but I found that. I had originally been looking for what used to be there in order to link it for the poster in the "Fat Cruiser" thread. Princess used to have the 360 degree panoramic views of the venues on their site but I guess that all went away with their site "upgrade" along with the links to pre-cruise mail and other things that people used to be able to access. Just one more example of some person's idea of an "upgrade" being different from mine. (Such as the change to the CC forums.) I like the addition of the ship videos but there was no reason to take away the other stuff that has changed just for the sake of "difference".