Walking to hard rock café cozumel

audcc77

If you dock downtown then less than 5 minutes.

More than likely you will not dock downtown, and then it is a long walk. I think 45-60 minutes. It is also not a safe road. I would recommend taking a cab downtown if you are interested in going to the Hard Rock.

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't know if we are downtown or how long it is .

I'm sitting here looking at Margaritaville about quarter mile away

Then you are downtown.. not far away from it at all.

It is in the shopping center across the street from the Margaritaville, more or less.

Plaza Royal Village, Av. Rafael Melgar Prolongación Km. 3.5, Local 9, Col. Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico

]https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hard+Rock+Cafe/@20.478735,-86.97253,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xd88431e77f221731?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG44OPyJLTAhXLzlQKHeA-AowQ_BIIfDAO

Edited by CharlesKru
formating

If you're where I've always docked, you aren't downtown but you can see margaritaville from there and it's basically across the street from that. When you get out to where all the taxis are take a left it's just a couple mins walk down on the right

c555951ff9a933355ed36a37096e31f8.jpg

73fdd8d9836b4ff96bddf8b7698a4a71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you dock downtown then less than 5 minutes.

More than likely you will not dock downtown, and then it is a long walk. I think 45-60 minutes. It is also not a safe road. I would recommend taking a cab downtown if you are interested in going to the Hard Rock.

Although I agree with you, it could take 45 minutes (or less), it certainly is not as you say a dangerous (un-safe) road. You have a sidewalk the entire distance and is no different than any other sidewalk in any other community. It is perfectly safe to walk it. If you walk on the water side, you won't even have streets to cross, just driveways. My wife even has used a scooter the entire distance.

Although I agree with you, it could take 45 minutes (or less), it certainly is not as you say a dangerous (un-safe) road. You have a sidewalk the entire distance and is no different than any other sidewalk in any other community. It is perfectly safe to walk it. If you walk on the water side, you won't even have streets to cross, just driveways. My wife even has used a scooter the entire distance.

My husband and son just returned . It took them around 40 minutes total . The most difficult part was crossing the street . Sidewalks the whole way...