Vision of the Seas 1M oceanview on deck 7 or deck 3 oceanview for Transatlantic?

Would being on deck 3 kind of under the ladies restrooms get a lot of noise from the Centrum? Is it true that the Vision class ships do not have refrigerators in the cabins?

Anyone have a picture of the 1M ocean view cabins?

Thanks for any and all advice:)!

• 1 month later...
Would being on deck 3 kind of under the ladies restrooms get a lot of noise from the Centrum? Is it true that the Vision class ships do not have refrigerators in the cabins?

Anyone have a picture of the 1M ocean view cabins?

Thanks for any and all advice:)!

I've booked 1M for next May - its the highest price outside category - I think there are only 8 on each side of Deck 7-8 and they get booked early. The old name was 'panoramic' cabin for the oversize window. Beside the window, I saw the room was rated 193 sg ft vs 154 for std outside. I saw an old description from RCL saying these panoramic window cabins are 'nearest thing to balcony view without the balcony'.

For picture, go the 'images.google.com' and in search box enter " panoramic outside cabin Vision ship" and a few pix should appear. GOOD LUCK

The Vision "panoramic" rooms appear to be bookable only by a party of 3 or more. I wanted one but couldn't book it for 2. They might release some later. I'm on deck 4 in an oceanview instead

Keep checking, most panoramic booked early but some may be cancelled later - we bought for two 1 year ahead - could see 1 panoramic available on 3rd party vendor site and had TA call RCL and got it. It was not showing on RCL site.

These unique cabins were added when the ship was modified with a new middle section inserted.

GOOD LUCK

Keep checking, most panoramic booked early but some may be cancelled later - we bought for two 1 year ahead - could see 1 panoramic available on 3rd party vendor site and had TA call RCL and got it. It was not showing on RCL site.

These unique cabins were added when the ship was modified with a new middle section inserted.

GOOD LUCK

Enchantment got a middle section added, other ships of class including Vision did not. Though these cabins you are talking about were added to space that was already there. Think at one time deck 7 where these cabins are was computer lounge 15+ yrs ago when I sailed her, but not 100%. Old RCCL brochures are in Michigan, I'm in AZ...