Murano entrees & price hike

jellybabe2

we are booked on Reflection Mardi grais cruise Feb 9th . I booked some time ago for valentines night Murano i thought the upgrade price was high at the time £41 pp but love the lobster & chateaubriand so worth it

This week noticed on board credit could be used in advance so cancelled booking & rebooked but price was showing £81pp some confusion at later time 2030 £41pp

Is the more expensive price for the table side chateaubriand / lobster

£81pp is far too steep when we can eat in blue anyway-aqua

Can anyone shine any light on this situation thank you

Table-side service has always been included in the surcharge. Last I saw it was US$45 in advance, $50 on the ship. We always ask for a discount, and book on a night that they are discounting. The first night is almost always offered at a discount.

This is the first of hearing that you can use OBC in advance. Interesting.

Table-side service has always been included in the surcharge. Last I saw it was US$45 in advance, $50 on the ship. We always ask for a discount, and book on a night that they are discounting. The first night is almost always offered at a discount.

This is the first of hearing that you can use OBC in advance. Interesting.

Murano has been $50 for some time now, and I've never seen a difference booking in advance so maybe this was a limited promotion at some stage,

The using OBC in advance was only introduced last week fleet wide, before that it was only on a few cruises on the reflection,

we are booked on Reflection Mardi grais cruise Feb 9th . I booked some time ago for valentines night Murano i thought the upgrade price was high at the time £41 pp but love the lobster & chateaubriand so worth it

This week noticed on board credit could be used in advance so cancelled booking & rebooked but price was showing £81pp some confusion at later time 2030 £41pp

Is the more expensive price for the table side chateaubriand / lobster

£81pp is far too steep when we can eat in blue anyway-aqua

Can anyone shine any light on this situation thank you

I'm guessing it could be a glitch in the system, Murano has been $50 US (around £41 at today's rate) for some time now both in advance and on the ship,