Embarkation - Terminal B and C

dachshundlove

So, we are cruising with my Dad who is 83 and we have booked a Scooter with Special Needs. We need to Embark together, but our edocs have my husband and I at Terminal B and my father at Terminal C. I called NCL and they said they could not change our edocs and we would just need to let them know at the Terminal. Our reservations are even linked. Has anyone ever experienced checking in at a different Terminal than noted on your edocs? We are NCL Escape May 13, 2017. Miami

Edited by dachshundlove
Additional Info

That's interesting because Special Needs at Sea's kiosk is in Terminal B. Our edocs all say we should board in Terminal C. I called Special Needs at Sea, and they told me to just ask Norwegian to "cut a key" so we could check in in C and then cross over to B to pick up my mother's powerchair. That seemed a bit too much, so we just asked Special Needs to deliver the powerchair to her stateroom.

I'm assuming you are talking about Miami.

Thank you - My next call was to Special Needs. We cruised last year out of Miami as well on NCL and I couldn't remember what terminal we were assigned, but I know we all were the same one and we picked up his Scooter right at the terminal, so it must have been B as you said.

B and C is determined by Deck number (odd and even). Get on the same deck or at least the same odd/even Deck to check in together. B and C are on opposite ends of the ship so it is easy to drive your scooter between them.

Keys are mass produced and sent to the respective terminals. You can ask that they pull keys, but it may not happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sailed on the Getaway in May. We were a group of 4 on 3 separate reservations; some of us were slated for terminal C and other for B. We asked security if we could all go in the same line; they said it wasn't possible. I asked to speak with someone from NCL and they were happy to accommodate us. We experienced a slight delay for those of us in the wrong terminal, while they produced new key cards.