Paradise Beach, 7 mile beach questions

Poolplayer1369

The Paradise Beach I've been to in Cozumel is a beach resort. It's a la carte, which means that I don't have to pay for water attractions that I'm not using, and we don't pay for food that the boys won't eat because they're playing in the water. We've been there twice, and had a great time on both occasions. It was $3 (I think) per lounger last October plus $12 for a wristband that allowed my son access to the attractions in the water (giant inflatables) plus snorkeling and paddleboards. Food and drink is reasonable. There is a pool and bathrooms are decent. I think the cab ride is $15 from Puerta Maya, I'm not sure how much more it would be if you dock downtown.

This is my "go to" spot when in Cozumel. My son (now 17) has been there at least 6 times. He loves to play on the water inflatables and we love to relax on the beach or get a massage. Prices are reasonable and the service is quick most of the time. It can slow down when really crowded. When it's like that, I just walk up to the bar...

If this is your first trip to Grand Cayman, I'd have to say that 7 Mile Beach should be your second option and an excursion to Stingray City should be your first!

Even if you don't swim or snorkel, you don't have to (the water is only waist deep on a calm day) and it is one of those must do things.

Most private excursions (and take a private one, the ships excursions to Stingray City are like cattle calls with way too many people and no food for the Stingrays - we've used Moby Dick several times) will be happy to drop you off at 7 Mile Beach on your return. Usually you will have plenty of time for both.

7 Mile beach is 6+ miles of lovely oceanfront! There are many access points...easy to get to via bus. The public/Seagrape area has ALL the "amenities"...restrooms, chair/umbrella rentals, watersport rentals, food/drink venue, sun and surf! The bus is $2.50 pp, and when you're done, a few steps to the road, and the next bus will stop and pick you up! Very easy!

• 2 weeks later...
If this is your first trip to Grand Cayman, I'd have to say that 7 Mile Beach should be your second option and an excursion to Stingray City should be your first!

Even if you don't swim or snorkel, you don't have to (the water is only waist deep on a calm day) and it is one of those must do things.

Most private excursions (and take a private one, the ships excursions to Stingray City are like cattle calls with way too many people and no food for the Stingrays - we've used Moby Dick several times) will be happy to drop you off at 7 Mile Beach on your return. Usually you will have plenty of time for both.

Do you have to book an excursion to even go to Stingray City? My DH is not interested in excursions involving sting rays.

We were just going to make a beach day at 7 mile.

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Royal Palms Beach Club and reserved a cabana 4 years ago. I can get crowded , but is beautiful place to swim.

I made a reservation for last years cruise, but had to cancel because of the bad weather. I had not issues.

We went to Royal Palms Beach Club and reserved a cabana 4 years ago. I can get crowded , but is beautiful place to swim.

I made a reservation for last years cruise, but had to cancel because of the bad weather. I had not issues.

I wanted to include the link

https://bestcayman.com/private-cabana-booking/

https://royalpalmscayman.com/

:)