Corfu Hiking Adenture Excursion?

ChinaShrek

My mom and I will be on the Westerdam in August for a 10-day Mediterranean Cruise. In Corfu, I am thinking of booking the Corfu Hiking Adventure that HAL is selling. It is 5.5 hours and includes some swimming time. Has anyone done it or know someone who did it? I checked the forum for Corfu and there was nothing mentioned about it. This will be my first time in Corfu but would like to do something different besides visiting cathedrals, palaces, and museums.

Hi ...I don't know anything about this particular excursion, sorry. However I spent two weeks hiking on beautiful Corfu a few years ago. Highly recommend you doing this, especially as followed by a swim in the Ionian Sea. If possible you should be wearing proper hiking footwear, as the landscape it pretty rocky. If you do it, will you please come back and report...would love to hear about it!

Hi ...I don't know anything about this particular excursion, sorry. However I spent two weeks hiking on beautiful Corfu a few years ago. Highly recommend you doing this, especially as followed by a swim in the Ionian Sea. If possible you should be wearing proper hiking footwear, as the landscape it pretty rocky. If you do it, will you please come back and report...would love to hear about it!

Thank you for the response. I like hiking and think this will be fun. You have helped reassure me about taking the excursion.