Chef's Table Question

MsJersey84

Hi, everyone MD Husband and I have reservations for the Chef's table on the Paradise sailing on June 19, 2017 Does anyone know what the proper attire is for the evening?? I do know it can be any night so if its on formal night do you still dress formal even though there will be a tour through the gallery?? Please Help

Thank you advance!!

Everyone was quite dressed when we did it a few years back. All the men were in suits and the ladies in dresses/ skirts nice blouses and nice shoes. You're not standing a lot, the galley tour isn't long.

I have done the Chef's Table 4 times. They do request you wear closed toe shoes for the galley tour. I have seen it enforced once. A man showed up with shorts and flipflops and they asked him to go change his shoes. He came back in shorts and dress shoes. :o

His wife was wearing stiletto heeled sandals and said she had nothing else with her. They let her go as long as he promised to hold her up and not let her slip. There are parts of the galley that may be slick due to water spilled and some parts have uneven flooring depending on which ship.