Tauck's Seine, Versailles, Paris, London cruise May 2018 tips?

HBCcruiser

Oh my! What a lovely cruise you are going on! Well, my biggest advice is to enjoy it! These river cruises take care of you so well and everything is pre-programmed, so you will not have to worry about a thing. On the first afternoon, they will hold a meeting where they will explain to you how things work and what to expect. I think the main thing is to take some time to relax during the trip. It is very tempting to be go-go-go all the time, but it really is important to have some downtime, otherwise, you may need a vacation from your vacation! Since you are going to Versailles, I recommend that you watch the TV series Versailles - it will really bring this to life for you. http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/versailles/episodes/875186/

There is a musical night fountain show at Versailles in the garden and they usually have fireworks afterwards - it's quite spectacular. After you watch the TV show (or if you have already watched it) I'm sure this show will have more significance to you.

Yes, that is a lovely itinerary -- and it's clear from the website description that Tauck is doing everything de luxe. I have read about terrible crowds at Versailles, but my guess is that if anyone can find a way around that it will be Tauck. Enjoy!