Oceana Cafe Jardin Change Query

janny444

Hi....I seem to remember it being said in an earlier thread that the CJ on Oceana is changing....possibly into a Glasshouse if I remember correctly. It is a few years since we were on the Oceana but really enjoyed the CJ for breakfast/lunch. When/if the change happens does that mean you can't have breakfast there any more or you can but there will be a charge ?

Hi....I seem to remember it being said in an earlier thread that the CJ on Oceana is changing....possibly into a Glasshouse if I remember correctly. It is a few years since we were on the Oceana but really enjoyed the CJ for breakfast/lunch. When/if the change happens does that mean you can't have breakfast there any more or you can but there will be a charge ?

I suspect the breakfast will remain as the glasshouse concept does not have a breakfast option. However I think this change may still be speculation as I have seen nothing from P&O and the space does not lead itself to a glasshouse type bar.

Wa shall see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app