Choice Air Question

Fouremco

I use a WestJet RBC MasterCard which awards an annual round-trip companion voucher that allows my DW to go with me anywhere WestJet flies for a small nominal fee. It also awards WestJet dollars that can be used to pay for all or part of a WestJet flight, and these can be combined with the companion voucher too. Does anyone know if either or both of these can be used when booking through Choice Air? I normally book directly with the airline, but have started to consider Choice Air as an option for our cruises, but haven't seen anything about the use of frequent flyer or other rewards.

I use a WestJet RBC MasterCard which awards an annual round-trip companion voucher that allows my DW to go with me anywhere WestJet flies for a small nominal fee. It also awards WestJet dollars that can be used to pay for all or part of a WestJet flight, and these can be combined with the companion voucher too. Does anyone know if either or both of these can be used when booking through Choice Air? I normally book directly with the airline, but have started to consider Choice Air as an option for our cruises, but haven't seen anything about the use of frequent flyer or other rewards.

I would call Choice air and ask. I doubt that Choice air would honor the benefit of your West Jet Mastercard, but thats just a guess.

Norma

Does anyone know if you get frequent flyer miles on a flight booked with choice air?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If the price of the ticket is same/similar between what Choice Air is charging and what the airline is charging if you booked direct with them then you almost certainly will receive miles. If the ticket is significantly cheaper through Choice Air it is a "'specially negotiated" (i.e. Consolidator type fare) in which case mile awards would be based on the fine print of the fare rules. Sometimes you still receive full miles with such tickets, sometimes partial miles and sometimes no miles.