Solstice Muster time when in HI for two days...?

live2vayk

I am in hopes someone might know the answer to this, I have searched the boards, and I just called Celebrity, but no luck with an answer.

I am on the May 7th voyage on the Solstice from HI to Vancouver. Embarktion is on May 7th from 1 pm to 6 pm, with the ship not leaving until 10 pm the next day on May 8th. When will they hold the muster drill? And if I board the ship at closer to 1 pm the first day, will I be able to get back off the ship around 3:30? I am trying to plan an excursion. It is from 3:30 to approx 9:15, and I could do it either the first or second day. I am thinking that is a little late to be getting back to the ship for a 10 pm departure if I try to do it on the second night, but if I do it the first night, I have to be able to leave the ship by 3 pm, when they are not even finished boarding people (not sure that matters, but that is what I am trying to figure out) and if they hold muster after the boarding process finishes at 6 pm I would miss it.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? Thanks in advance!

We are on this cruise also. In the past the muster drill have be held hours before the cruise ship departed. That being said the drill should be on May 8 in the afternoon as we don't leave port until 5pm. You should be able to come and go as you please from the ship on Saturday and Sunday up until sometime before the drill. The District Nightclub goes until 3am Sunday morning.:rolleyes::eek::cool: Some of the passengers might not even show up until Sunday. As they want all passengers to go through the drill.

Can't answer for sure about your question, but here's our experience. We took a Royal Caribbean cruise that began in Quebec with an overnight in Quebec and departed 5PM the following day. Muster took place about 3:30 the day we left Quebec. I'd assume a similar muster time relative to your sailing.

We are on this cruise also. In the past the muster drill have be held hours before the cruise ship departed. That being said the drill should be on May 8 in the afternoon as we don't leave port until 5pm. You should be able to come and go as you please from the ship on Saturday and Sunday up until sometime before the drill. The District Nightclub goes until 3am Sunday morning.:rolleyes::eek::cool: Some of the passengers might not even show up until Sunday. As they want all passengers to go through the drill.

Thanks for your reply! I think I will do the excursion the first night, sounds like the best plan. One thing the Celebrity rep did tell me is that the ship itin changed, and that sailaway was now 10 pm on the 8th. We shall see!

Thanks again, I appreciate the insight very much!

Can't answer for sure about your question, but here's our experience. We took a Royal Caribbean cruise that began in Quebec with an overnight in Quebec and departed 5PM the following day. Muster took place about 3:30 the day we left Quebec. I'd assume a similar muster time relative to your sailing.

Thanks for your reply! I would also assume our muster timing to be similar.

Have a good day!