Breakaway Haven spa suite

Horsegoer

Sailing next Sunday from NYC to Bermuda. Have regular balcony room. No matter what we are getting spa package but thinking of upgrading to Haven spa suite with balcony. Think we'd enjoy our trip much more staying in Haven?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So whats the question?

on the other hand, being on the haven both from being on her and from what I have heard is probably worth every dollar you can spend on it albiet a tad expensive..

just the fact, that you get your own private sundeck, 2 hot tubs, butler, concierge and private restaurants reserved for haven guests is amazing

Sailing next Sunday from NYC to Bermuda. Have regular balcony room. No matter what we are getting spa package but thinking of upgrading to Haven spa suite with balcony. Think we'd enjoy our trip much more staying in Haven?? Thanks

Just got back yesterday, was on the breakaway and stayed in a haven spa suite. Worth every cent , I can not say 1 bad thing about haven . The resturant, your own haven bar, hot tubs, only way we will be cruising from now on is haven. Any more questions let me know

Yep... totally agree with Chrisp. Just got off the Breakaway and we had upgraded to an H9 Spa Haven Suite. My wife is a total convert now after a not so great cruise on the Dawn (non Haven) a few years ago. Haven restaurant, bar, overall service, and our butler Peter bending over backwards... and knowing at any point in time you could go up to the Haven for a relaxing drink, or outstanding meal or just to chill on the private sun deck. We actually briefly sampled the buffet once and looked at each other - "what are we doing here?".

Safe to say we will never sail again without the Haven.

Has anyone stayed in 14136? Just upgraded this afternoon after an H9 price drop matched our bid, and rather than let me decide one a room, the PCC gave me this cabin after I insisted on a portside one (since the treadmills are above the starboard cabins and I've read a few reviews of the noise at 6am).

Has anyone stayed in 14136? Just upgraded this afternoon after an H9 price drop matched our bid, and rather than let me decide one a room, the PCC gave me this cabin after I insisted on a portside one (since the treadmills are above the starboard cabins and I've read a few reviews of the noise at 6am).

We had 14732 and the noise was little to none if that would wake someone up get ear plugs was no issue for us but I guess some people are lighter sleepers

I quadruple checked, our room is below cabins, not the fitness center. Phew! I'm a VERY light sleeper :rolleyes:

Haha awesome you know what I just remembered every night late my wife complained about banging on the neighbors door so either that was from gym lol or someone kept getting locked out personally I never heard it !

I was in spa suite April 2 sailing to Bahamas in room 14738 it was below gym and sometimes you could hear people on the treadmills. :-/

But as far as the Haven / Spa suite. Definitely worth it! Haven service was fantastic. Between it's own restaurant with amazing food, thermal spa access, go for it.

Is there a back entrance to the spa for guests staying in the spa suite? Or do you have to check in with the spa receptionist and give them your key card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a back entrance to the spa for guests staying in the spa suite? Or do you have to check in with the spa receptionist and give them your key card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No back door entrence

Well I'm very close to pulling the trigger but to upgrade direct right now is an extra $1800 for both of us. If we bid It could be cheaper but then run the risk of not getting it. Oh what a decision I Ave to make...ugh!! I mean we can afford the $1800 bit that's a lot of dough....might try the bidding but think if I bid 650 pp it will cost us $1300 and still that's rated as a poor chance of winning bid. Another $500 and we are guaranteed room.

The Haven is wonderful. My wife won't go on NCL if we aren't in a Haven suite, so I'd go for the guaranteed upgrade.

You can always bid $800pp which would save you $200 and increase your chances of getting the suite. If your bid isn't accepted, you can use a small part of the money you would have spent on the upgrade on a specialty dinner package. That should take the sting out of not getting the room.

Let us know what you do.

If you don't get to do Haven will you regret not bidding or paying extra your entire cruise? The "shoulda-woulda-coulda" syndrome? I bit the bullet and upgraded to H4. No regrets here! Good luck with your decision. Please let us know how the trip turns out. Doing the same cruise mid June!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Haven sounds great, but right now it's not the best option for us. We have young kids and tend to cruise to other family members and/or friends who may not necessarily be interested in the haven. We want to have dinners and spend time with them while cruise s don't want to feel like they are excluded from some of the experiences. We will wait until our kids are older (and have a better sense of self control and appreciation for the finer things in life) before we book a haven suite.

We have young kids and tend to cruise to other family members and/or friends who may not necessarily be interested in the haven. We want to have dinners and spend time with them while cruise s don't want to feel like they are excluded from some of the experiences.
What you could do is book a Haven suite and invite your friends/family to your suite for dinner(s). Your butler can set up dinner for non-Haven guests in your suite with you. The friends/family won't get to use the Haven courtyard, etc. but they will get a glimpse of Haven life. You'll still be able to spend time with them at the other parts of the ship.

What you could do is book a Haven suite and invite your friends/family to your suite for dinner(s). Your butler can set up dinner for non-Haven guests in your suite with you. The friends/family won't get to use the Haven courtyard, etc. but they will get a glimpse of Haven life. You'll still be able to spend time with them at the other parts of the ship.

Wow, I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for the tip. However I still worry about using the courtyard with young kids...(still in training) when it comes to behavior as kids will be kids at times. I really don't want to intrude on anyone else's vaca and I don't want feel apologetic each and every time one of my boys decides to be a typical 9 or 11 year old in regards to the pool and such. They are not old enough for me to feel comfortable allowing the hem to have free reign of the ship. Where I go they go (short of splash academy).

Wow, I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for the tip. However I still worry about using the courtyard with young kids...(still in training) when it comes to behavior as kids will be kids at times. I really don't want to intrude on anyone else's vaca and I don't want feel apologetic each and every time one of my boys decides to be a typical 9 or 11 year old in regards to the pool and such. They are not old enough for me to feel comfortable allowing the hem to have free reign of the ship. Where I go they go (short of splash academy).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

I don't Think 9 & 11 is to young we just got off and were in haven win no kids plenty of kids younger and old and at times all ages acted like kids or out of line didn't bother us