Sea sickness medication

The patches are not available here in Switzerland (dangerous side effects according to our family doctor) but are in Italy should anyone need one there... I use the "seabands" and they work for me. It may well be that the effect is on the mind and not the body but sea sickness is also something that often the mind thinks is appropriate given the rocking of the boat! My doctor here also prescribes Itinerol B6 - whatever that is! I have never opened it (and now I think about it it must be out of date and I will need more for the November cruise - just to take along and not open again!!) I will certainly take seabands. Can get rough in the Med. any time of the year...

My husband gets seasick looking at toilet water. He got Stugeron...works perfectly. you can get low dose on

Ebay. When you are in Italy and those Med countries, you can get 25 and 40 mg. Ebay is 15. You do not get drowsy, you do not get dry mouth, you must take it before you feel squeezy. No prescription. We have been in four storms including Hurricane Sandy and his seasickness is gone. Take early..and about every 4 to 5 hours.