Deck 4 or 6 ocean view question

We are getting ready to book on the Fantasy. The only window rooms available are deck 4 & 6. But 6 would be an upgrade. However, there are rooms available on the back on 6 also. I'm wondering if 4 is too low to have a good view or if it really will be much of a difference between the 2 floors.

The upper deck (6) on the Fantasy class ships, is one of my favorite decks. It is sandwiched in between 2 floors, where there are no public areas, except on deck 7, forward. I would definitely choose deck 6, not necessarily for the view, but for the close proximity to the "fun" decks. I usually like to walk the stairs and not wait for elevators. Deck 6 is a much closer walk than 2 floors below. I guess it would have to depend on how much extra it would be.

you'll get your view up on deck, not in an oceanview room anyways so go with the best location for sleep and proximity to the fun. The windows of every OV room I've seen are so dang dirty the view is marred by the grime. Have a great time!

The upper deck (6) on the Fantasy class ships, is one of my favorite decks. It is sandwiched in between 2 floors, where there are no public areas, except on deck 7, forward. I would definitely choose deck 6, not necessarily for the view, but for the close proximity to the "fun" decks. I usually like to walk the stairs and not wait for elevators. Deck 6 is a much closer walk than 2 floors below. I guess it would have to depend on how much extra it would be.

It's only $10 more but it's all the way on the back. We like aft but last time we liked being near elevators. We've never been on this ship so I'm not sure where anything is located.