Scotch on Summit

Bleon9

Is there a specific bar on the Summit that has a good selection of Scotch? We have the Premium package & are looking for the best selection. Not in a suite so Michael's is off limits!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The normal Celebrity Scotch selection leaves something to be desired....especially if you love single malts (a personal passion). The inventory is available to all the bars...but not all the bars carry everything available on the ship. Celebrity seem to push Johnnie Walker products (not appealing to me) so I am usually checking the bars on the first day to see what single malts are on the ship. Since there are sometimes supply issues with any ship....product can vary from cruise to cruise. In the case of Celebrity every ship seems to carry the same inventory...when they get their stock....but missing items (because they did not make the ship) are no unusual.

Hank

I agree, check all the bars, and especially Cellar Masters. They offered a whisk(e)y and bacon tasting on my last cruise on the Summit(May 2016), that I had to sign up for at Cellar Masters. There were some really nice selections(including some good Scotches), if they offer this during your sailing I recommend giving it a go..