3 days!

jphc318

Michelle p,

Thats funny my wife is Michelle p. also.can you give me your impression of the ship?we were on her 2 years ago.any hot tips or things not to miss?Thanks for all your help!

and Thank you all for your well wishes

john

We just got off the 4 day this past Thursday. The ship is very clean and the entertainment is good. We had great service in the dining room and this was our first cruise and will definitely not be our last. I didnt' hear any complaints from anyone. It was only a little rough for us leaving Port Canaveral on the previous Sunday crossing the gulf stream. After that, it was very smooth except for a couple of hours on Wed morning. I love dramamine.:D

Hi John,

I agree with pretty much everything the previous poster said. The ship is in terrific shape - we were on her a few years ago as well, and the remodel really made a big difference! The cabins are much improved with a lot less pink and orange, there is less neon in the public areas, and things in general just look spruced up. Only problem with the remodel was that they got rid of the lights above the mirrors in the cabin - made it difficult to put on makeup anywhere but in the bathroom.

The cruise director (Paul), staff, entertainment, and activities were all top notch. The food was mostly very good - only had a couple of things I didn't like. Didn't care for the new sauce on the filet, and the buffet food at lunch on embarkation day was cold. Everything else I had was excellent.

Can't miss... hmmm... I'd say make sure to check out the "secret" deck at the front of the ship. It's a public area not many people know about it. I found out about it through the "Carnival Secrets" thread. Just go through the doors on either side of the stage in the Atlantis lounge and the next door will take you out to the deck.

Make sure you get there as early as possible. We arrived at 11:15 and it took us 45 minutes to get through embarkation, but we were onboard by noon. It looked like they were letting people onboard when we arrived, as well.

My only complaint about the cruise is that it was too short!

Hope you have a great time - any specific questions, ask away.

Archived