Pre-Puchase Photo Package

I pre-purchased a photo package for my upcoming Oasis cruise and wrote down my confirmation number. The confirmation page informed me that I would receive a confirmation email. I have yet to receive the confirmation email and my reservation is still showing Add the photo package. I thought it would update to Modify after the purchase. Additionally My credit card is also showing the purchase has been made. Has anyone ever had problems with this? I just want to make sure when I board, I do not have a problem with them not showing the pre-payment.

Did you check your spam/junk folder for the email?

Outside of that, might not hurt to give them a call. The website has been glitchier than usual lately. I've never not gotten a confirmation email for something purchased online, but have had them occasionally get filtered as spam.

Check your spam folder.... The photography is a outside vendor.... not RC... so they handle the billing themselves... That being stated make SURE...you have a copy if the confirmation with you.

Our last cruise Dec 4 2016...they billed us on our statement even after telling them that it was pre-purchased when we picked up our alblum... we had to make a trip to guest services on disembarkation day to get our credit back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app