Do we have a complete list of YC drinks/brands available ship-wide yet?

Doc2725

Still looking for this. There was a post a few weeks back, in which the poster stated her husband was able to get Makers Mark for free outside of the YC, but she was unsure of the other brands. A complete list would be helpful, if anyone has one, or has any information. We are mainly curious about Hendricks, Ketel, Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, etc. Would like to avoid speculation if possible.

Thank you!

I'm cruising next month; I'll take mental notes and put something in my review to be posted when I get back.

That would be awesome if you would. I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It'll be interesting to see if and how the offerings will differ between Caribbean and Med cruises.

We're in YC in the Med next month - looks like we'll have to find out for ourselves what will be available ship-wide as there hasn't been a definitive response to this question yet.

It'll be interesting to see if and how the offerings will differ between Caribbean and Med cruises.

We're in YC in the Med next month - looks like we'll have to find out for ourselves what will be available ship-wide as there hasn't been a definitive response to this question yet.

Please share when you get back if you have time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please share when you get back if you have time!

I will, for sure, if no-one does in the meantime. If there isn't a definitive list, it might be a bit tricky, though, as it could be arbitrary. :confused:

..................................... I've experience of crew members telling me that my drinks order wasn't included in the premium package I had!! If you're told the drink you've requested isn't included as YC guest, who's to say that it's true or not?

Also, if there isn't a specific list, then there's the situation whereby different bars stock different drinks. Thereby it may be difficult to establish which drinks are definitely included and which aren't - unless you visit every bar on the ship and go through the bar list available at each one! Even then, stock can vary from ship to ship.

When I first heard that YC was going all-inclusive shipwide, I'd assumed that the Allegrissimo/MoreForLess package was being offered and that the code would just be imprinted on the cruisecard. I would have been very happy with that as we always bought the basic package when in YC because we spend our evenings in the lounges where the entertainment is. Also, from experience, YC only stocked the cheapest brandy/cognac (Greek, Spanish & Italian - all dire!!!!) other than premium which you'd have to pay for, so I had to get Hennessy outside of the enclave anyway! I think they may have improved the offerings since I was last in YC - here's hoping!

Anyway ............... I'll report back with my findings.