Group transportation from San Juan Airport to Adventure of the seas.

kenholt

Good Day, I need some help.I will be traveling with a group of 15 and need to get from San Juan Airport to the AOS. Is there van /shuttle service already at the airport or do i need to make arrangements before hand ? Can you advise of a service provider that i can reach out to ? Thanks for any input in advance.

Good Day, I need some help.I will be traveling with a group of 15 and need to get from San Juan Airport to the AOS. Is there van /shuttle service already at the airport or do i need to make arrangements before hand ? Can you advise of a service provider that i can reach out to ? Thanks for any input in advance.

I replied to your other post....This will be easy transportation using taxi's from SJU-Pan American pier for the Adventure...No need to pre-reserve at all...Enjoy the AOS she's a favorite and sad she will not longer be doing this route...but Freedom will...booked for another B2B August 2018.

Taxi from SJU to Pan America Pier would be $21 for up to 4 people plus $1 for each bag. Make sure you have the driver clarify that it is $21 total for 4 people. We already had one driver from the pier to SJU try to charge us $21 per couple when we arrived at SJU even though we had agreed before we got into the taxi that total for 4 would be $21. We just paid him the $21 for the 4 of us. Fares are set by the PR government. But you sometimes you may get driver trying to get a double fare. So be aware.

Taxi from SJU to Pan America Pier would be $21 for up to 4 people plus $1 for each bag. Make sure you have the driver clarify that it is $21 total for 4 people. We already had one driver from the pier to SJU try to charge us $21 per couple when we arrived at SJU even though we had agreed before we got into the taxi that total for 4 would be $21. We just paid him the $21 for the 4 of us. Fares are set by the PR government. But you sometimes you may get driver trying to get a double fare. So be aware.

So sorry this happened to you..but that's very unusual..You should have been given a printed paper with prices/fees & zones clearly written upon entering the taxi from SJU and what the total would be for your entire group.

We've used taxi's there many times and luckily have never had a problem.

This is what happened when we took the taxi from the pier to SJU. Have taken many taxis to/from SJU to pier. This was the first time it happened. I guess the taxi driver wanted to see if he could get the extra fare.