Zip Line Puerto Rico

mechomper

So I am a big planner. I started researching shore excursions for an April 2018 cruise. I normally don't use Carnival for excursions because I prefer smaller groups. When I contacted a Zip Line company, they said they were unable to take reservations for Carnival passengers. I then visited Carnival, and the Zipline excursion is sold out, a I am almost 10 months out. Anyone out there ever set up their own Zip Line tour in Puerto Rico? If so, what is the name of the Company? I have two teens, so this was the only thing that interested them in Puerto Rico.

We did the rain forest zipline thru RCI last summer.

When we left the ship we waited on the bus 30 min after the leaving time for a couple that never showed.

Once on our way the bus driver was very informative on the sights we were driving past.

When we got to the park entrance we were dropped off and were able to use the restrooms, clean modern facilities.

Then we got our gear fitted, very clean and all modern.

Took aerial cable cars to the top of the mountain, by a bird aviary.

Walked a small distance to the orientation line.

Then we were off.

If you ever zipped in Jamaica, this is nothing like that.

The attendants here kept laughing and talking in Spanish, and we wondered who they were making fun of.

They seem to just want to get done.

Where as on the Chuka lines in Jamaica the guides interacted and made it very fun.......

Oh safety was top notch.

Very attentive to detail.

But something was lacking, like they were just going thru the motions.

At the end you have to climb a staircase for your exit and there you got cool water.

It was okay, but will never do again.

Safe travels.

It's not unusual at all to have the cruiseline have a contract with the zipline company. I think possibly you may just be a bit too early to reserve this excursion and why it's showing sold-out. Otherwise book it onboard they usually hold back a certain number of excursion openings for those that didn't know to pre-book or how to.