C & A Members

Jarronwood

Hi

Both hubby and I have now got our C&A numbers and our little "credit type" cards. Do we have to give or post on line both numbers to let them know we are members?

I know that being a C&A member you get little benefits depending on what class you have arrived at, so I suppose is they leave a little gift in your cabin it is beneficial to let them know there are 2 members so we get 2 gifts (albeit the same) and also when you get invited to the welcome back party is it only one person or does your cabin mate come too.

I know this is probably a silly question but I was wondering what happens when only one of you is a member.

When only one is a member you can both go to the parties. There will be an invitation to the occupants of the cabin. However, there will only be one C&A coupon book per member and only one repeater's gift in the cabin.

If you are both members you want to make sure that you supply both numbers so that you both get credit for the cruise as well as a coupon book and gift.

Archived