Oosterdam Picture Review

clarkg

Thanks for the link to your blog and for your review. Enjoyed your comments, especially those where you and your group were trying to negotiate directions.

I relived my 2002 San Diego trip with my mom (who died in 2014) through your pictures and comments. We went to most of the same places as you did. DH & I were on the last Oosterdan western Caribbean cruise for this season in April. Heavens, we desperately wanted to continue with the ship on her repositioning, but sadly I had to go back to work.

Thank you for your comments. Loved San Diego, more than I thought I would. It's a hard town to get around in though. Sorry for your loss of your mother. My mom was battling cancer. She almost died one night and I promised her that if she pulled through, we would take her on a cruise. She did, and we did. Sadly she died a year after the cruise. So glad I didn't put the cruise off.

Great trip review and pictures. Thanks clarkg and canadianbear. I eagerly soak up any Oosterdam info I can find. Don't think of it as a pre-retirement trip but more like your "last" vacation.

Saw Oosterdam cruise by yesterday from the Edmonds, WA breakwater pier before having dinner at Arnie's. Not a real good picture due to sun glint but fun to see "our ship" going by headed into Admiralty Inlet on its way to Alaska.

n9tP1A4JKkoi4GMSnomEjFFDqSi2BDDETeNIsMr8onuR_GPteTvYmprfWSa6wDfeyuxTZXPQTYmkq_QpER4pUNyfVDsowWAcKz1datQwns1yggVUZ1m4yYQ_bNNrhJwAi55-xF7mshXsoT7OJwJclnO2qnVODIe0_GDwlkwB3RBKWMLsztVeVQVrCA-FPYpZ4z6KM-i-YC8oIWSm5RcZQkol21OhHw5PcbGgQ_MOWFW67_jZPrE0bT0VNig4qIMon22ctgnDw0FRAzM4DMYkp7ALRPBMcLIbVZuMSOEP6-ZD8qKyG46kjZMx7I6MhV3kxyQRua0hjcLkeDlJEGf_QjwMqnNVXWMSY_G7OzgcUfrVugW19pgt3Bs2nGp51BuppIqtz9jFON0TaHfjSOCUV5Z3-lmDFbsMFu_rh7EVuNoAVe2COXcjmHB3Ly4UjXhb9v4Eeq_V9rfC9zXFpiCj_3ktVit9Sre6Wj4ddtcXJtHVzl1JDP7yKKsn6VxMBET1lCgni7iR5NL5Ht0EIaqR86_EFWEXrPA6Vqq2JvNh3QWEtgLo48dJfs6QQArKfcHZXP9SxnR8W2Co_sKtNPT-R4hSIoKhm5kJUiDTk_CW1UKI4RCwUSQ=w677-h413-no

Without us...:loudcry::loudcry:

Great trip review and pictures. Thanks clarkg and canadianbear. I eagerly soak up any Oosterdam info I can find. Don't think of it as a pre-retirement trip but more like your "last" vacation.

Saw Oosterdam cruise by yesterday from the Edmonds, WA breakwater pier before having dinner at Arnie's. Not a real good picture due to sun glint but fun to see "our ship" going by headed into Admiralty Inlet on its way to Alaska.

n9tP1A4JKkoi4GMSnomEjFFDqSi2BDDETeNIsMr8onuR_GPteTvYmprfWSa6wDfeyuxTZXPQTYmkq_QpER4pUNyfVDsowWAcKz1datQwns1yggVUZ1m4yYQ_bNNrhJwAi55-xF7mshXsoT7OJwJclnO2qnVODIe0_GDwlkwB3RBKWMLsztVeVQVrCA-FPYpZ4z6KM-i-YC8oIWSm5RcZQkol21OhHw5PcbGgQ_MOWFW67_jZPrE0bT0VNig4qIMon22ctgnDw0FRAzM4DMYkp7ALRPBMcLIbVZuMSOEP6-ZD8qKyG46kjZMx7I6MhV3kxyQRua0hjcLkeDlJEGf_QjwMqnNVXWMSY_G7OzgcUfrVugW19pgt3Bs2nGp51BuppIqtz9jFON0TaHfjSOCUV5Z3-lmDFbsMFu_rh7EVuNoAVe2COXcjmHB3Ly4UjXhb9v4Eeq_V9rfC9zXFpiCj_3ktVit9Sre6Wj4ddtcXJtHVzl1JDP7yKKsn6VxMBET1lCgni7iR5NL5Ht0EIaqR86_EFWEXrPA6Vqq2JvNh3QWEtgLo48dJfs6QQArKfcHZXP9SxnR8W2Co_sKtNPT-R4hSIoKhm5kJUiDTk_CW1UKI4RCwUSQ=w677-h413-no

Without us...:loudcry::loudcry:

I like that, Last Vacation. That was funny.