Wonderful Cruise But.

rainbowhays

Recently returned from our cruise on Quest. Best cruise ever. Superb food, fantastic white night party, and the AZAMAZING evening was just that. Some very good crew, particular the officers. Unfortunately, quite a few of the crew did not live up to expectations. Our cabin steward, Joseph, was very good.However, the complaints procedure needs looking at. Had to speak to the Beverage Manager on two separate occasions. This was after getting nowhere when I raised the issue with the Assistant Beverage Manager. Also mentioned my concerns in both the mid cruise and after cruise questionnaire. No reply to date.

Am also annoyed that, despite being billed, not received a copy of the final bill.

Really enjoyed the cruise.

Will definitely sail with Azamara again.

Surprised you didn't get a response to your comments in the mid-cruise questionnaire - whenever we have made a comment someone has got back to us very quickly. Maybe if this happens on your next cruise you should take it into your own hands and contact the relevant senior officer if you get no contact after a mid-cruise feedback complaint - in this case the Hotel Director.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad you had a lovely cruise. We will be on Quest in just over 3 week so was very interested in your comments.

Not sure whether the Hotel Director on board was Philip or Ryzsard but I might have been tempted to have a quiet word particularly if you had cause to complain more than once. Both of them are excellent and very guest focused

Glad you had a lovely cruise. We will be on Quest in just over 3 week so was very interested in your comments.

Not sure whether the Hotel Director on board was Philip or Ryzsard but I might have been tempted to have a quiet word particularly if you had cause to complain more than once. Both of them are excellent and very guest focused

Hope you have as good a cruise as we did. If you get to listen to Simon the guitarist sing please ask him to play Alleluia by Leonard Cohen. He does it beautifully.

Sorry about last nights football result.

Hope you have as good a cruise as we did. If you get to listen to Simon the guitarist sing please ask him to play Alleluia by Leonard Cohen. He does it beautifully.

Sorry about last nights football result.

Please do not intrude on private grief:eek: