Watching Premier League and other club soccer on the Breakaway

Does anyone know if O'Sheehans shows Premier League matches on weekend mornings and more specifically, Champions League and Europa League Matches during the week?

Manchester United have a crucial game Thursday afternoon (5/11) that i'd be desperate to watch.

TIA

The IMG-run channel 'Sport 24' (available only on ships and planes) has a contract for the Champions League.

They show a MOTD-type EPL recap show steady all week long during the mornings. Runs about an hour. Similar highlight package shows for Bundesliga.

They had live Bundesliga on Saturday/Sunday mornings, and a French match live on the Friday.

They did have the Merseyside derby on but I think it was a tape.

Anyway, their website:

http://www.sport24-tv.com

Did not see Europa League when we were on board but they tend to focus on bigger competitions with wider appeal so I don't like your chances. When live sports llike tennis matches were taking what wre effectively 'commercial breaks', instead of commercials I did see them scroll scores from the Round of 512 etc.

We haven`t been on the breakaway but whichever ncl ship we have been on my husband has been able to watch most of the games he wanted to see at some point . By that i mean it may have been a day or so later as a repeat but he usually knows what`s happening live as there`s always somebody in o`sheehans who is getting live emails with the scores from home . Sorry i can`t be anymore help to you , my husband is a big football fan ( not saying which team because that will start another row ) but he can usually get his footie fix whilst away , enjoy your cruise and good luck with the match x

Every answer here gave relevant and helpful information telling the OP that he would be able to easily watch what he asked about. Move along please.

But he did not ask about football, he asked about soccer! ;p

You obviously need some re-educating man u play football not soccer !