He!p My husband decide about purchasing Prestige Beverage package

St Paul Girl

Why can I not tell it as it happened to me? Does it offend you in some way?

There is no problem with you telling it the way it happened to you. The problem is created when you post that as the way the package works. Re read your posts. See the ones I posted below in red. All of those statements are incorrect, although it might have worked that way for you.

PS, if you look at the bar menus I posted you'll see that Hennessy X O is on it, $25.50 a shot, so they weren't giving you anything special above the regular Prestige Package.

And yes, misinformation offends me. People read it having those expectations when they go on a cruise and they just might get a bartender that follows the policy.

"No, what I said was, "if you had a Prestige package, you could choose any of the spirits." Meaning, any brand (on the shelf) is available to you if you have the Prestige Package, no extra charge."

"If it is on the shelf, you can get it, regardless if it is on the list or not.

On the shelf means it is available."

There is no problem with you telling it the way it happened to you. The problem is created when you post that as the way the package works. Re read your posts. See the ones I posted below in red. All of those statements are incorrect, although it might have worked that way for you.

PS, if you look at the bar menus I posted you'll see that Hennessy X O is on it, $25.50 a shot, so they weren't giving you anything special above the regular Prestige Package.

And yes, misinformation offends me. People read it having those expectations when they go on a cruise and they just might get a bartender that follows the policy.

"No, what I said was, "if you had a Prestige package, you could choose any of the spirits." Meaning, any brand (on the shelf) is available to you if you have the Prestige Package, no extra charge."

"If it is on the shelf, you can get it, regardless if it is on the list or not.

On the shelf means it is available."

Did I say I was getting anything "special? No. :confused:

So ORV, tell me how this is misinformation? :rolleyes:

I think you (and some others) are trying too hard to be critical (or to be right or to have the last word). (n)

I think I am done with this forum. :(