No Miami hotels with cruise parking available for a year from now?

bessinfl

Our cruise from Miami is just under a year off, so I think I'm early in looking for a hotel with some kind of cruise parking for May 2018. But I've tried just about every hotel with cruise parking available, and all of them say they have no rooms for the date we need next May.

Our cruise is 10 nights, so we need to be able to park for more than a week. I'd rather not pay for a hotel and then park at the port separately, because of the expense, and I don't want to make the four hour drive to Miami the morning of the cruise departure.

Can anyone explain why all the hotels seem to be booked up almost a year in advance? Or does anyone have any other suggestion for us?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unless you are looking for the first week of May you are still more than a year out from your stay. Likely bookings have not been released for your dates yet. I just check Marriott's booking site (parent co of several stay-n-park hotels near MIA) and they are only taking bookings through April 28 2018. So give it another month.

As suggested above, give it a month or so. www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com are two sources to check in addition to hotel web sites. Have you considered two one-way car rentals? Spend the night anywhere without worrying about parking and just use a shuttle or Uber or taxi to get to the port. ;)

You are looking too early. Use the sites mentioned by John for some choices. But be careful. Some hotels, altho lower cost, wouldn't be where you would want to leave a car.

The Airport Blue Lagoon area is where I would look. It's a better area to leave a car with some nice chains available. Hampton Inn there is often mentioned.

I've stayed at the Hampton at Blue Lagoon and found it fine. The odd thing was that when I went to specific hotels' websites, they offered the first week in May on their calendar but then said no rooms were available. I'll wait a couple of weeks and try again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums