Hot Chocolate on 'Breeze'

BusterJr

Excellent hot chocolate is at the drinks station on the buffet and also available in the MDR. Stay a litter longer and savor it after dinner!

I've got a (now adult) child who would absolutely LOVE to have her own hot chocolate machine exactly like the one on the ship....

If you order it from room service they bring you a carafe of hot water a couple of hot chocolate packets. If i recall they are nestle. My son always order it through room service.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If you order it from room service they bring you a carafe of hot water a couple of hot chocolate packets. If i recall they are nestle. My son always order it through room service.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

When we ordered room service on the Magic, we got Nestle hot chocolate packets and hot water. But on the Breeze we had Swiss Miss. We were on the Breeze last Nestle dark chocolate is my favourite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got off the Breee in April. Hot chocolate machines on Lido midship serving station. One on Port side did not work very well, but the one on Starboard worked GREAT. The one problem with all the machines I have experienced, is that they only fill a cup about 3/4 the way up.

Which sometimes is about right as the water is so hot, I can sometimes add an ice cube or two just so I can drink it.