Dec. 9 Rio to Buenos Aires

watchung hills

Hi Marielle and JC 719,

My husband and I are looking forward to meeting all of you on the cruise. We will be arriving in Rio on Dec. 7th, and staying at the Marriott.

We are Shelley and Mike Molnar. My e-mail is molnar01@optonline.net.

Have any of you been on Oceania cruises before? If you are familiar with the ship, we can e-mail each other to choose a spot and time to meet.

We are also staying on a few extra days in Buenos Aires and will be visiting Iguazu from there rather than taking the ship's trip. I haven't found any alternatives for Itaji, so we may choose to go to Blumenau, but we'd be interested to hear whether you have found any other alternatives.

See you soon!

Small world Watchung Hills! We were on the Insignia BA to Valparaiso cruise in January 2005 and loved it. We chose that itinerary for the penguins and the Falkland Islands. We were not disappointed & had a fun time pre-trip in BA for New Years. Maybe we'll see you on another Oceania cruise.

Diane-Warren, NJ

Dear Diane,

We leave for Rio on tuesday, and don't return from south america till Dec. 27th.

I'd love to connect with you when we return. would you please send me your e-mail address. I can be reached at Molnar01@optonline.net. We had thought about the cruise around the horn, but were worried about rough seas.

What a nice surprise to find another Oceania cruiser in my neighborhood. I;m looking forward to connecting with you!

Shelley

Archived