Progressive travel report including msc divina 13 may

swemto

We are back at dolphin mall, this time at Marshall's outlet store. We where here at 10. I did my shopping in 15 minutes 😀. Wife

Has not got to the fitting rooms yet🤣.

What do like my new tie8247e52f35d0a4f81fb03f1ea002fcd8.jpg

We made it to ship. We was on the ship at about 16:30. Went to the buffet, it was a zoo. Only half of the buffet was open. Right in the middle of the first bite of Pizza, safety drill. Let me say that NCL has found the right formula for this. A safety drill that runs for 15 minutes is to long. I know is for our safety, sometimes things had to change. Right now at 20:13 we are still at port. Departure is delayed due to a late flight from Europe. I guess that this is a msc arrangement. New departure time was announced to 19:30. But we are passed that as well. We had our dinner at Villa Rossa. As a few stated earlier service is slow. We are actually right now leaving port. Hope everyone made it to the ship. Back to the dinner service. I had a a starter of Portobello au gratin. That was fantastic. For entrée I choose the the striplion. This was now good, over cooked saggy fries and poor seasoning. Desert was poched pear. That was good. Balcony is actually larger than the one we got on NCL Getaway. When sitting on the balcony and in the cabin, noise can be heard from the buffet. Right now we are enjoying a bottle of Moet Chandon and some strawberrys covered in chocolate.

I will report tomorrow if the noise from the buffet isa problem.

Sitting in the balcony you can definitely hear noise from the buffet on deck above. 360baf8b73d141492b49727f6ef3c2fe.jpga8c83b6cb80ab09a97356ec3275e465f.jpg33d9c9ada12e06af640de02d7ed47e11.jpg

Have the best coffee with the best view

First breakfast on the buffet was everything I can ask for. Bacon, beans, cold cuts and a selection of bread. Toptip go AFT, so much more room and better view. a182fe2e9764b8be5c9142dd65dfa317.jpg424f154c0fb2987fc794f5de4055902c.jpg346e3b37b49eda33189d7204a05bccdf.jpg

First seaday.

We are having the best time onboard msc divina. The ship is absolutely stunning. Everyone is so nice. Tonight we had dinner at Galaxy speciality restaurant. After that we went to the show based on the character from the movie The Mask. The performers was fantastic, and they sing and dance like, real Broadway stars.

Starter was duck with gelatinous​ Italian cheese and teriyaki sauce.

Verdict for the starter:

Duck was slightly over cooked.

Cheese was amazing.

Sauce was extremely salty

Entrée:

The beef tenderloin with sugar boiled chicory, and green pepper mash.

Verdict: Absolutely amazing all parts.

Biggest surprise the chicory.

Desert:

Hot lava cake with vanilla sauce.

Verdict: Perfect ending, not to sweet balanced sweetness and just a bit bitter.

Feel free to comment and ask anything.

Signing off for night, still a bit jet lagged.

Daily news letter will be up around 7:00 am EST.

Looking forward to meet the roll call members tomorrow at the black and white lounge at 11:00 am.3201233d72658ae7e51e2bbd9c3c1d2f.jpgdf936230f16344b8d15e868c882f3120.jpga5c17bce9f651932c2fc1288038c83af.jpg

There will be more soon. I almost emptied my internet package for the week. When we get to San Juan I'll will upload more daily programs and picture. Thanks for understanding.