Concerns regarding whitewall verandah stateroom

We booked our room on the Disney Magic for the December 10th sailing. We are currently booked in stateroom 6552

I have a couple questions/concerns hopefully someone can help me with.

Now I know this is a whitewall verandah room and...

1. How high are the white walls? Are they different for each stateroom/deck? We have an 8 year old and we were hoping she'd be able to see over the wall easily.

2. Is the larger verandah really that much larger? We tend to spend a lot of time on our balcony (breakfast and before bed) and the larger balcony really appeals to us. I couldn't find official measurements online.

3. When we sailed Carnival there were some really nice large aft balconies that didn't go for a huge premium. Does the Disney Magic have any "Special/Secret" balconies that we could change to or are the white wall ones them?

Any other general info you could give about this stateroom would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Scruffy :whiskey-glass:

We booked our room on the Disney Magic for the December 10th sailing. We are currently booked in stateroom 6552

I have a couple questions/concerns hopefully someone can help me with.

Now I know this is a whitewall verandah room and...

1. How high are the white walls? Are they different for each stateroom/deck? We have an 8 year old and we were hoping she'd be able to see over the wall easily.

2. Is the larger verandah really that much larger? We tend to spend a lot of time on our balcony (breakfast and before bed) and the larger balcony really appeals to us. I couldn't find official measurements online.

3. When we sailed Carnival there were some really nice large aft balconies that didn't go for a huge premium. Does the Disney Magic have any "Special/Secret" balconies that we could change to or are the white wall ones them?

Any other general info you could give about this stateroom would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Scruffy :whiskey-glass:

1. On the Magic the white wall verandah is the whole panel below the railing. The railings onboard are about 42" tall.

3. There are some larger balconies. I believe they are primarily at the aft corners, but could also include all the aft balconies. The corner verandah rooms are mostly accessible rooms. Your current room has one of the (somewhat) larger verandahs. I'm not sure there are measurements available anywhere for specific verandahs, as they do vary.

If you do a google search for "disney magic 6552 reviews" you'll get a hit for that.