Am I Bliss "fully" crazy?

CruiseJB

Am I crazy to book my second ever cruise and first with NCL on a brand new ship? If I am not crazy, it is driving me crazy. My first cruise I did so much research that I was able to give my husband a tour of the ship when we embarked, I knew "secret" decks, the best way to get around, and how to book a dining experience with the Chef that is not advertised. So fast-forward to today. There is very little information out there about Bliss... did I book the right room? in the right location? ... okay I just need to "chill out" and experience the ship when I embark... I don't need to know everything ahead of time! (of course once she sails... I will be reading every post in every thread... lol) ;)

Am I crazy to book my second ever cruise and first with NCL on a brand new ship? If I am not crazy, it is driving me crazy. My first cruise I did so much research that I was able to give my husband a tour of the ship when we embarked, I knew "secret" decks, the best way to get around, and how to book a dining experience with the Chef that is not advertised. So fast-forward to today. There is very little information out there about Bliss... did I book the right room? in the right location? ... okay I just need to "chill out" and experience the ship when I embark... I don't need to know everything ahead of time! (of course once she sails... I will be reading every post in every thread... lol) ;)

I also am booked on Bliss for April 2019. It is our 25 year anniversary so I thought I would splurge! You are right, there is not a lot of info about Bliss but I have been reading about Escape.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you return!

I understand what you mean. It seems strange to book when you have no clue what wil be on the ship. But after sailing on the Escape last June, I have no doubt the Bliss will impress. I just found a room category on the Escape that I liked and booked it on the Bliss. It'll be fun to watch the changes to the ship as it's being built.

I understand what you mean. It seems strange to book when you have no clue what wil be on the ship. But after sailing on the Escape last June, I have no doubt the Bliss will impress. I just found a room category on the Escape that I liked and booked it on the Bliss. It'll be fun to watch the changes to the ship as it's being built.

May I ask what room category you choose and what you liked about it? Right now I am booked into a forward balcony... catagory BF.

May I ask what room category you choose and what you liked about it? Right now I am booked into a forward balcony... catagory BF.

And I have already changed my cabin. Now in a MA on deck 15 close to the observation lounge.