Guarantee question

So our family just did some switching on our vacation plans and are doing the harmony of the seas in September instead of the anthem. We took a neighborhood balcony guarantee. When I log into my cruise planner it shows that it is a central

Park guarantee. According to everywhere I looked Central Park balconies are sold out. So would they put us in the boardwalk or might we wind up with an ocean view balcony? We are okay with either since we know it's a guarantee I'm just curious how this has played out and if it's possible to get the ocean view even though you book a neighborhood balcony guarantee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is possible for you to get an ocean view balcony, but most likely you will get a B or C balcony. Just because category shows sold out does not mean you cannot be assigned one of those.

As usual Bob is quite right. The cabins showing available are not always a complete listing. Many have reported booking guarantees in categories shown gone and "miraculously" cabins become available. So you most likely will get a B or C but you will not get anything less.

We also booked a gty neighbourhood in Sept on Harmony and our cruise planner also says Central Park Gty. Does this not mean we will be assigned a cabin at some point in Central Park? It was saying something else when we first booked but a few days after booking it switched to Central Park Gty.

We also booked a gty neighbourhood in Sept on Harmony and our cruise planner also says Central Park Gty. Does this not mean we will be assigned a cabin at some point in Central Park? It was saying something else when we first booked but a few days after booking it switched to Central Park Gty.

That's what it sounds like to me. I suppose it's still possible that you could get something better, but I think the likelihood is very low that you would get other than a "C" category.

That's what it sounds like to me. I suppose it's still possible that you could get something better, but I think the likelihood is very low that you would get other than a "C" category.

Thank you!

We were hoping for Central Park and was happy to see it change to Central Park Balcony Gty. We do hope they assign a cabin here. We have had an Oceanview balcony and a boardwalk balcony on Oasis already so hoping to try a new location in Central Park for this cruise. 😊

We booked neighborhood guarantee for our Aug cruise. When we booked it stated it was a Central Park Guarantee too and then we were assigned a boardwalk room a few days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums