Falmouth - Resort Day Pass Questions - Hilton Rose Hall vs Jewel Runaway Bay

Krazyhardrocker

I can only comment on Hilton Rose Hall.  My wife and I went there on her 50th birthday.  The property is beautiful and there is a lazy river and slides, as well as the pool between the beach and hotel.  We used Resort for a Day and I was a little irritated that we waited for like 30 minutes past the departure time because some folks are too stupid or rude to be on time.  The coach was very comfortable and checking in at the resort was easy.  The day was very enjoyable and we even talked about making a week-long trip there.   My only other complaint was the short time we were there compared to the cost.  Believe me, I'm a "you get what you pay for" guy and we probably did, but it was a short day and I probably wouldn't spend that much again.  Truth told, I probably wouldn't have spent it then either except that it was her birthday and the next port was Grand Cayman where you never know if you might not be able to tender.  As always, YMMV.

Edited by lifes-a-beach

On 12/28/2018 at 3:16 PM, lifes-a-beach said:

I can only comment on Hilton Rose Hall.  My wife and I went there on her 50th birthday.  The property is beautiful and there is a lazy river and slides, as well as the pool between the beach and hotel.  We used Resort for a Day and I was a little irritated that we waited for like 30 minutes past the departure time because some folks are too stupid or rude to be on time.  The coach was very comfortable and checking in at the resort was easy.  The day was very enjoyable and we even talked about making a week-long trip there.   My only other complaint was the short time we were there compared to the cost.  Believe me, I'm a "you get what you pay for" guy and we probably did, but it was a short day and I probably wouldn't spend that much again.  Truth told, I probably wouldn't have spent it then either except that it was her birthday and the next port was Grand Cayman where you never know if you might not be able to tender.  As always, YMMV.

Thank you! Sorry about your wait at the port. I can’t stand when people are not on time. How long did it take to get there?