Are Fun Times/Schedules available prior to Sail date?

LabRat33470

I'm on a cruise (Carnival Magic) for July 2 - 8, 2017 (6-Night Cruise out of Port Canaveral, Port of Calls: Nassau, Amber Cove, Grand Turn). Are the schedules that are published in the Fun Times available for that cruise prior to the Sail date, or only each evening of the following day? I'm trying to plan our activities on the boat with other family units joining us on the cruise and it would be helpful to have that info ahead of time. Haven't been able to find any links to it.

Any help or comments are appreciated.

You might be able to find some from previous cruises on CC. Otherwise you'll get it the night before.

Best advise I can give is Don't Herd Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will be at the mercy of a fellow cruiser to obtain the Fun Times. Carnival does not have a site to download prior to the cruise. Remember, sometimes things change. I can envision someone demanding compensation for a change in events.

"you advertised the ice carving at 1:30 on the Lido." ... "You didn't have the demonstration. That was the only reason I booked this cruise. My vacation was ruined. You owe me"

Read here long enough and you will find the above is not far from the truth.

And not that you asked but I am the planner. Both family and work, it gets handed to me. So I am sharing this: No matter how much effort you put into trying to work around everyone's likes and dislikes you will not please all in your group. Sometimes it is just better to pick a day/ time / location and hope for the best.

If there are some general question that might help you plan, ask.

Perhaps you are looking to book the Steakhouse and don't want to conflict with formal night.......

many here can help with that type.

Best of luck

Find the other sailing dates for the same cruise and join their roll calls here asking if someone will bring them back or take pictures of them. There are also other website that create groups for particular sailings you could search for. You could also find groups that have already cruised on the same itinerary and ask them as well. Good luck, I like to find the fun times prior to sailing as well.

I'm on a cruise (Carnival Magic) for July 2 - 8, 2017 (6-Night Cruise out of Port Canaveral, Port of Calls: Nassau, Amber Cove, Grand Turn). Are the schedules that are published in the Fun Times available for that cruise prior to the Sail date, or only each evening of the following day? I'm trying to plan our activities on the boat with other family units joining us on the cruise and it would be helpful to have that info ahead of time. Haven't been able to find any links to it.

Any help or comments are appreciated.

Have you joined the roll call? Once you board, the Carnival Hub app will show you the fun times for the whole cruise.

There are many posted on various blogs and such online. A few right here on CC. Do a search.

I always print out copies of the childrens' camps a few weeks ahead of time so my kids will know what to expect. They are usually close to 100% accurate. Same for menus, we look at those ahead of time so we can make a reservation for the Steakhouse on the night with the least appealing options. :D

eta: did a quick search for ya. Not sure this is the same itinerary but it's a start. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454478

Edited by Lerin
link