Reflection Mediterranean twice as much as RCI Jewel?!?! comments please

nini

Is either line giving you any free perks? You might want to factor that into the cost.

We are researching a Mediterranean cruise in the Fall of 2018. We have been on Celebrity and Princess and never RCI. For comparison, I found a virtually identical itinerary for the Jewel of the Seas and it is half the cost of the one on Celebrity.

Yes, I am totally ignorant about RCI, and would like comments from those who are familiar with both. I would not expect many children on either one as it is in the Fall.

We appreciate great food, entertainment, aft balconies and itineraries.

I agree with the others. Go with the Jewel. The Jewel is a lovely shop and was our favorite class for many years. Our service and food experience is meaningless, since it was when the ship was new; but the RCI food and service on their other ships we have been on more recently is still good.

Do you live in Boynton Beach, Florida ? We do and are on your cruise.

Jan and Rob

Out of curiosity I looked at a a comparison against my Reflection cruise booked for next year the closest comparison was a twelve night on RCI as opposed to a the 10 night on Celebrity and RCI was £800 more expensive for the balcony cabin than we have paid for Aqua cabin. So in our case not cheaper at all. It really must depend on what they are selling at the time both dates are in the school summer holidays for England.