Any Princess Patters - Star Princess

merlot1024

I hope that's not the case I just love the BOGO happy hour its on of our Princess cruise thing we love doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well their loss as that is when I buy most of my drinks....besides the Platinum, Elite, Suite event each evening

Well their loss as that is when I buy most of my drinks....besides the Platinum, Elite, Suite event each evening

They are still listing multiple drinks for $5 on the Platinum / Elite / Suite happy hour menu each night so that part is good. We didn't go on our cruise but have in the past and like it much better when you have a choice of drinks vs. the old way of a single featured drink each night.

They are still listing multiple drinks for $5 on the Platinum / Elite / Suite happy hour menu each night so that part is good. We didn't go on our cruise but have in the past and like it much better when you have a choice of drinks vs. the old way of a single featured drink each night.

Must be sailing on wrong ships. Never sailed on one with choice of drinks just drink of the night...i.e.:Mojito or pay full price for what you want which is what I usually do.

would love to have a copy of the patters

academy74@gmail.com

thanks,

I also would love the princess patters. Will be on in early August. Curious about activities because normally im a happy hour gal but this time ill be pregnant. So water it is!!!

Thank you!

Laurauptegrove@yahoo.com

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Just sent to both of you.

Congratulations Laura! If you like bottled water, make sure you order and prepay for water before the cruise as it's a significant savings. We ordered a case for our last cruise (2 X $6.90) and have taken advantage of this offer since it was added.

Must be sailing on wrong ships. Never sailed on one with choice of drinks just drink of the night...i.e.:Mojito or pay full price for what you want which is what I usually do.

It's fairly recent but has been this way since at least last August. Over this time we've been on the Star, Royal, and Regal so hoping it's been rolled out to all ships by now.

You're welcome! Just sent two emails with the attachments. Broke it into two since the files are so large. Would have been smaller if I scanned them in black and white but figured folks would like the original look better. Enjoy!

I never received them, can you please re-send?

Thanks so much!

It's fairly recent but has been this way since at least last August. Over this time we've been on the Star, Royal, and Regal so hoping it's been rolled out to all ships by now.

Hope so.....we were on the Crown in April and was still the old way.

I have scanned them all. They are too big to upload here and I checked photobucket but that only allows uploads of photos. Any other suggestions? I would be happy to email them to folks too, just let me know your address and I will send them off.

Hi,

I'm on the Southbound cruise in Sept. and would love to see the Patters. My email address is DJBESQ1@yahoo.com

Who was your cruise director and what was your opinion?

Hi,

I'm on the Southbound cruise in Sept. and would love to see the Patters. My email address is DJBESQ1@yahoo.com

Who was your cruise director and what was your opinion?

On their way. It was Andrew Kadillac and he was fine. Didn't see him around the ship, just introducing the acts in the Princess theatre.

Just sent to the 5 posters immediately above this one. It does show both MUTS and formal nights but the latter will be on different nights on northbound itineraries.

double post

Edited by goblue
double post