Any Princess Patters - Star Princess

merlot1024

I have scanned them all. They are too big to upload here and I checked photobucket but that only allows uploads of photos. Any other suggestions? I would be happy to email them to folks too, just let me know your address and I will send them off.

I would love a set! My email is ccookie49@gmail.com Thank you so much for doing this!!

I have the full set, just need to scan them to PDF which I will do later today. Not sure if CC attachment guidelines will prevent me from uploading them but will cross that bridge later! Stay tuned....

Hello,

Before I ask a set did you do the Southbound or Northbound ?

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm new to this, but it looks like someone might be sharing the Princess Patters for Alaska northbound (we're going on the Star on July 29) -- if so, I'd love for you to send them to me. breeheil@gmail.com THANK YOU in advance...I very much appreciate your time and effort!

I'm new to this, but it looks like someone might be sharing the Princess Patters for Alaska northbound (we're going on the Star on July 29) -- if so, I'd love for you to send them to me. breeheil@gmail.com THANK YOU in advance...I very much appreciate your time and effort!

I have only seen the Southbound patters sharing none for northbound :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did anyone else notice in southbound Star Patters there is no BOGO$1 afternoon happy hour. Only one listed was 10-11PM. Not happy [emoji31]

I hope that's not the case I just love the BOGO happy hour its on of our Princess cruise thing we love doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry but I only have the Southbound patters. If you still want them, let me know and I'll send you the complete set!