Celebrity Marketing Brochure for Summer Family Vacations

junglejane

In today's mail I received a nice marketing brochure from Celebrity that is targeted at families. I looked online and found a link to a PDF version of the brochure: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Direct_Mails/5-2017_MultiD_Family_DM8pg_spreads.pdf. Anyway, I had to share because I immediately thought of all the times I've read on this forum that Celebrity does not market itself toward families. That may have been true in the past, but it is obviously no longer true, especially for summer cruises. There's even a featured Family Excursion in Athens to the Acropolis and the Attica Zoo. Our kids are now 20 and 16, and we have very fond memories of sailing with them on X when they were younger, including twice to the Mediterranean, plus Alaska and the Caribbean.

I remember posting a picture of that same family in the photo from the brochure you attached on CC a couple of years ago. Obviously X haven't updated it since ;). Back then, my post was in response to all the negative comments about X not being a cruise line for families - that same week I received this promo email:

image.jpg1_zpsibacnfu7.jpg