Unexpected stop

dixielandings

Hello all -

We just found out our ship MAY be stopping at San Juan instead of our original stop. We haven't researched that port. If you're experienced there, Please share your top 3 or so favorite activities.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Old San Juan is a very pretty city with some historic sites. If this is your first trip there and it is not too hot I'd just walk its streets. You can start going to St Cristobal fortress and then from there to El Morro fort. Views from both fortress are beautiful, as well as streets.

Another nice excursion is to El Yunque rain forest, but it is only if you have a time for OSJ itself.

Old San Juan is a very pretty city with some historic sites. If this is your first trip there and it is not too hot I'd just walk its streets. You can start going to St Cristobal fortress and then from there to El Morro fort. Views from both fortress are beautiful, as well as streets.

Another nice excursion is to El Yunque rain forest, but it is only if you have a time for OSJ itself.

Good suggestions. There is a nice walkway along the edge of the bay all the way to El Morro. If you go to El Morro, the cemetery is a "must see"!

We also visited the Bacardi factory one time and booked a sunset cruise with a local vendor another time.

You can climb aboard the hop on/hop off "train" and not hop off until it completes the full route.

We thoroughly enjoyed a frozen mojito across the street from the pier.

Our last time there we visited a small Museum of the Sea and an antique store in Old San Juan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums