Drinks to order with the deluxe package?

I know and have read all the threads on the alcoholic drinks, I am asking to see what other drinks people are ordering smoothies or fresh juice what kinds of these are available. Not looking for coffee drinks I don't really drink it.

I know and have read all the threads on the alcoholic drinks, I am asking to see what other drinks people are ordering smoothies or fresh juice what kinds of these are available. Not looking for coffee drinks I don't really drink it.

Any alcoholic drink virgin, such as pina colada, frozen mojito, mudslide, etc.

Latte, Mocha, etc. at Cafe Promenade. These are covered with the deluxe drink package. Starbucks products are not. The fresh squeezed OJ is great along with Bahama Mama, Mai Tai, Rum Runner, Moscow Mule, Blue Hawaiian. Any wine by the glass up to $13. Any higher priced wine , you pay the difference. The same with the "Drinks of the Day" that include a specialty glass for you to keep. Just off the Harmony today!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Latte, Mocha, etc. at Cafe Promenade. These are covered with the deluxe drink package. Starbucks products are not.

Clarification. Espresso drinks made at a branded "Starbucks" onboard a few certain ships are not included in packages.

But if you're on a ship where the cafe promenade/lattetudes unbranded espresso place "proudly serves" Starbucks, then that's included in packages.

The place matters, not the brand of beans they are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I realize this is an alcholic beverage, but it has enough mint leaves to be a vegetable:) Melon Mohito---it was the DOD on our recent cruise--soooooooo goood!!