St. Petersburg Alla tours changes

I am using Alla tours for a shore excursion in Warnemunde and Rostock (not Berlin). I can't seem to fill out the form online to authorize a credit card payment. I tried to call the US toll-free number given on the website, but after a few tries, the line gets cut off. What should I do?

Yes, contact Alla Tours directly through the account that you set-up on their website - that is how I have contacted them. The toll free number is in the USA and they cannot accept credit card info there - you must contact them in Russia. BTW - their website is secure and encrypted.

I am using Alla tours for a shore excursion in Warnemunde and Rostock (not Berlin). I can't seem to fill out the form online to authorize a credit card payment. I tried to call the US toll-free number given on the website, but after a few tries, the line gets cut off. What should I do?

Maybe it is your CC company blocking the payment

did you advise them you are booking out of the Country??

If you are in the booking form, you must have set up your Alla user account already. After signing in, I was able to ask them questions and get more information/help as well as register.

Have you tried contacting them through the messaging about your booking issues? Remember,

their replies do not go to your email, but to the messages link on the Alla site when you login.

• 1 month later...

We used Alla Tours and had early entry to the Hermitage Museum (14 July) and there is no need to use the hydrofoil any more as the new road is quicker. We cannot recommend Alla highly enough, we visited when the World Cup was in its final stages, and to be perfectly honest, other than at the Church of the Spilled Blood (the Fan Zone was right in front) we wouldn't have really known it was going on, due to the excellent scheduling of visiting the sites. Seeing the metro and the cruise on the canals were great and not offered on other tours we heard about from fellow cruisers. The tour guide and driver were excellent, as was the meal at the restaurant.