4 Day Cruise Menus

brepri_h

I think you are right, this is old, it still has lobster on it and I thought they got rid of Lobster on 4 day cruises.

If you look at the link I posted above, you will see a replacement menu for elegant night on 5 nights or less cruises. Look for this on the link I originally posted:

Replacement menu on Elegant Night for Short (5 nights or less) Cruises

I'm not sure how current it is, but the information for the longer cruises was fairly accurate for a cruise I just took. The only other thing you could do is go to your exact ship on cruise critic and look for menus posted by previous guests or google the menu for the itinerary you are sailing. The menus are based on the itinerary according to several posts I have read.

I think you are right, this is old, it still has lobster on it and I thought they got rid of Lobster on 4 day cruises.

It looks as if it was updated the end of February 2016, so it is fairly current. The older menus are toward the bottom, and the newer menus are at the top.

If you look at the link I posted above, you will see a replacement menu for elegant night on 5 nights or less cruises. Look for this on the link I originally posted:

I'm not sure how current it is, but the information for the longer cruises was fairly accurate for a cruise I just took. The only other thing you could do is go to your exact ship on cruise critic and look for menus posted by previous guests or google the menu for the itinerary you are sailing. The menus are based on the itinerary according to several posts I have read.

The ribs are what I was looking for! So, it looks like they may be on elegant night. I want to go to JiJi Kitchen but I don't want to miss the ribs.

We were on the 3-night Liberty cruise May 4. The menu on elegant night was the same as the one in this link (the replacement menu).

The ribs are what I was looking for! So, it looks like they may be on elegant night. I want to go to JiJi Kitchen but I don't want to miss the ribs.

No ribs on elegant night. On our 3-night cruise on Liberty, our day 1 and day 3 menus followed day 1 and day on Zydecocruisers page: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalFreedomBC9/menu/mdr_menu.html. If the 4-night follows the same way, you might have ribs on day 4.