Happy Thanksgiving...Contribute Here!

Bcoll

I am also thankful for my family friends, health and that Mom beat stage 4 cancer, that was the best early christmas present I got. Lets also remember all the men and women stationed around the world keeping our country safe. A happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families:D :D :D

Anthony

ya know what i love about thanksgiving? everyone celebrates this holiday. you only have to be residing in the u.s to take part in this american cultural experience. every man, woman and child regardless of religion, race, ethnic background, social status etc. you can say "happy thanksgiing" to everyone and no one will get offended.

having said that....i am thankful for my health and the health of my family. i am thankful to live in this country and be able to share my thoughts and best wishes with all of you.....my cruise critic friends.

p.s. and cruising of course!!!:D

ya know what i love about thanksgiving? everyone celebrates this holiday. you only have to be residing in the u.s to take part in this american cultural experience. every man, woman and child regardless of religion, race, ethnic background, social status etc. you can say "happy thanksgiing" to everyone and no one will get offended.

having said that....i am thankful for my health and the health of my family. i am thankful to live in this country and be able to share my thoughts and best wishes with all of you.....my cruise critic friends.

p.s. and cruising of course!!!:D

Am I getting this? To be thankful at this time of year "you only have to be residing in th U.S." ????!!!! I'm honestly glad you that have your health and a healthy family. I'm also glad that you live where you do.

A closed mouth gathers no foot!

OH I think you are bing a bit hard on the previous poster. I don't think he/she meant you just had to be American more the opposite. As you can see I am from Scotland too and we don't really celebrate thanksgiving in the way the Americans do but yes we still give thanks for what we have got. She was merely pointing out that no matter what colout or creed they are Americans can all come to gether on this holiday.

OH I think you are bing a bit hard on the previous poster. I don't think he/she meant you just had to be American more the opposite. As you can see I am from Scotland too and we don't really celebrate thanksgiving in the way the Americans do but yes we still give thanks for what we have got. She was merely pointing out that no matter what colout or creed they are Americans can all come to gether on this holiday.

I know. I was just being pedantic. The very fact that we can interact on this site means that we are cruisers and therefore have lots to be thankful for. I wish everyone a happy and peaceful festive season.

Alan

I'm thankful for my family and friends, all of whom are in reasonably good health, a safe and warm home, clothes on my back, food on the table, both of us working and some peace in my life after several turbulent years. Oh, and chocolate! ;)

I'm thankful for my family and friends, all of whom are in reasonably good health, a safe and warm home, clothes on my back, food on the table, both of us working and some peace in my life after several turbulent years. Oh, and chocolate! ;)
I agree Deb and with a the good news that my Mom's breast cancer scare is over, is one more blessing.:D

thanks for misunderstanding and then understanding.

Sincerest apologies. Broch was not at fault at all. As I said, I was being pedantic and had my tongue firmly in my cheek. Thanks for you post. It's always great to meet with our American and Canadian friends and allies on cruises. To echo Broch, have a great weekend.

Alan

right back at ya!!:)

I see that you are going on Explorer of the Seas next year and as you can see so are we. 30th April. It would be a great coincedence if you were on the same cruise. Speaking about giving thanks, George Best the famous Irish footballer who once played in the States and for Manchester United died to day and it is sad to think that he seems to be remembered more for his fight against alcoholism rather than the footballing genius that he was. I just give thanks and there be for the grace of god, that I can enjoy a drink without being dependent on it.

Archived