Amber Cove Countryside Zipline

joepeka

I posted this over on the DR ports of call board but I'm guessing I will get more feedback here. This is what I posted:

"I wanted to post this to folks that have done this specific excursion in the DR via Carnival. We've done ziplines in on other islands and I like to take my camcorder and take videos and stills while riding. I notice in the photos for the excursion on Carnival's web site that while the riders do seem to have a free hand, they are wearing what looks like bulky gloves that would seem to make the use of a camera/camcorder impossible. Am I correct in this assumption? If so, I assume the excursion provider makes photos/videos available at the end of the tour? Thanks much! clear.png?emoji-smile-1742"

• 1 month later...

The picture is not from that park. You are not wearing gloves and you are not involved in active breaking. You are able to take your own videos or pictures, and you also can purchase photos at the end of the tour.

I posted this over on the DR ports of call board but I'm guessing I will get more feedback here. This is what I posted:

"I wanted to post this to folks that have done this specific excursion in the DR via Carnival. We've done ziplines in on other islands and I like to take my camcorder and take videos and stills while riding. I notice in the photos for the excursion on Carnival's web site that while the riders do seem to have a free hand, they are wearing what looks like bulky gloves that would seem to make the use of a camera/camcorder impossible. Am I correct in this assumption? If so, I assume the excursion provider makes photos/videos available at the end of the tour? Thanks much! clear.png?emoji-smile-1742"

The picture is not from that park. You are not wearing gloves and you are not involved in active breaking. You are able to take your own videos or pictures, and you also can purchase photos at the end of the tour.

Thank you for that information. We've not yet booked anything in Amber Cove but this was something we needed to consider for this particular excursion. Thanks again! :)