Showtime schedule

Sailing on Oasis of the Seas Aug 20. Is there a place that I can see a list of all showtimes, days and times? Trying to plan our itinerary for 3 families and it would be great to be able to have a list to work with instead of having to search on each show. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailing on Oasis of the Seas Aug 20. Is there a place that I can see a list of all showtimes, days and times? Trying to plan our itinerary for 3 families and it would be great to be able to have a list to work with instead of having to search on each show. Thanks.

The only place you will see the actual showtimes for your cruise is on your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Thanks. I tried that but I had to click on each show, day by day, hour by hour. I was hoping for something in a list form. Thank you :)

That would be too convenient.;p

Seriously, when Oasis and Allure first came out, RC published the list of showtimes on their website. Apparently, keeping this up to date consumed too many IT resources who were swamped creating endless fake sales and removing functionality from their website, so no more lists.