Magic Oct 7 No longer available?

We are in East Tennessee, our kids go back to school the first of August. They get a Fall break in October (1 week), Thanksgiving is usually Wednesday to Friday, Christmas is usually 2 weeks and then a Spring break in March for a week. They finish the school year the end of May. This will be our fourth October cruise, always Eastern Caribbean, and always a sold out cruise.

Talked to my PVP today about this cruise since we are on it, and he assured me that nothing nefarious is going on. The cruise has been sold out for about three weeks, probably because many southern schools have Fall break at that time. :cool:

We are from SE Tennessee and are also booked on this cruise due to it being our daughter's fall break! Like the others from Tennessee posted, we start school first week of August and are usually out of school the Friday before Memorial Day every year. I believe Kentucky also does fall break during the same time, as we usually run into a lot of families on the gulf during fall break.

The countdown is on!

We are from SE Tennessee and are also booked on this cruise due to it being our daughter's fall break! Like the others from Tennessee posted, we start school first week of August and are usually out of school the Friday before Memorial Day every year. I believe Kentucky also does fall break during the same time, as we usually run into a lot of families on the gulf during fall break.

Maybe some Kentucky school districts, but not ours in Northern Kentucky. My granddaughter goes back in late August. No fall breaks other than maybe a teacher in-service day. And Thanksgiving.

My husband and I are cruising the Magic on October 21. And I'm pretty sure that's completely sold out.

• 2 months later...